Are you looking for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification training in Olympia?
We can help you. With over 700,000 Project Management Professionals worldwide, the Project Management Institute (PMI) project management certification program is now a standard across all industries. Becoming a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® involves meeting certain education and experience requirements, and passing a 200-question exam.
The key to you passing the exam is understanding PMI’s view of project management. This means reviewing and understanding PMI’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), but also becoming familiar with how PMI expects project managers to apply that knowledge.
Project managers who earn the PMP® certification enjoy a significant advantage in terms of salary and earning potential over counterparts who don’t hold such certifications, according to PMI’s Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, Ninth Edition.
The survey—which collected information from more than 26,000 project management practitioners in 34 countries—reveals that respondents with PMI’s globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification, garner a median salary that is 20 percent higher on average than those without a PMP certification.
40-hour PMP Prep Olympia Course
This course provides a solid PMP prep foundation – we present and explain all the concepts you need to know. Other PMP training courses focus on last-minute cramming to prepare you for the exam – we assume you actually want to actually learn something from your PMP education. No pre-reading is required before taking our course, but you should be prepared to study the materials we provide – it’s a closed book exam.
Why Key Consulting’s PMP Training Olympia?
- In-person classroom based instructor led course
- Satisfies PMI’s 35-hour PMP education requirement
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Dedicated professional project management classroom
- Not hotel conference room setting (e.g. comfy chairs)
- Post PMP course assistance
- Pre-course PMP application assistance
- Hard-copy “Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK Guide) included
- Rita Mulcahy “PMP Exam Prep” text included ($100 value)
- Large 3″ binder of custom Key Consulting PMP course materials
- 40 hours of PMP prep training
- Templates, examples, training aids, case studies
- PMP exam prep sample questions
- Multiple schedule options: PMP boot camp, 5-week program, 10-week evening program
- Experience. We have been teaching PMP preparation courses since 2002. That’s over 15 years!
Olympia’s Most Trusted PMP Prep Provider
- Experience: Our instructors include some of the first PMPs in the world, having joined PMI when it was just 2% of the size it is today. We’ve seen how the PMBOK has developed and why things look the way they do today. Some of our students are now PMP instructors themselves.
- Focus: Other companies provide all kinds of training, and use all kinds of instructors. We teach project management.
- Industry-Neutral: Many PMP certification instructors have project management experience from only one industry – often construction or information technology, which limits their ability to relate to students. Our PMP certification instructors have a broad base of experience, and teach from an industry-neutral perspective.
- Dedication: We have the only facility in the region dedicated to project management training. Our instructors live in and around the Puget Sound and are experienced teaching with our materials.
- Best-in-Class: Our PMP certification training is the most effective and thorough PMP prep you will find anywhere.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our guarantee is simple. If you don’t feel you’ve received value for money after taking our Olympia PMP certification boot camp (or any of our other Olympia courses) we will refund your money. It’s not tied to dates, or passing exams, or tests, or anything else. If you’re not happy, you get your money back.
Free PMP Training!
By taking one of our PMP training courses, you are automatically eligible to take the course again as many times as you like on a no-cost space-available basis for 12 months. This is true whether you actually take the PMP exam or not!
You’ve probably seen PMP class providers who claim 99% pass rates etc. Sound too good to be true? Of course it is. If you read the fine print, this is really the number of people that didn’t fail the exam, not the people who passed. What’s the difference? All the people who never took the exam in the provider-required time-frame, and all the people who didn’t respond to the provider’s email. Or, in other cases, it’s the number of people who didn’t get their money refunded. Not really the same thing as a pass rate!
We’ve been providing PMP certification classes long enough to be confident that our training does a great job preparing people for the PMP exam. Does everyone pass? No. The vast majority of people that we train do pass. Some get too busy back at work and never take the exam. A few take the exam and fail for a variety of reasons, and we work with them to get them certified. We will put every effort into making sure you get to put PMP after your name.
What are the eligibility requirements for the PMP Exam?
You can take our Olympia PMP prep certification training at any time, but before you take the 4-hour 200 question Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 35 contact hours of formal education.
- 4500 hours of project management experience over the past eight years, with a bachelor’s degree, or 7500 hours of project management experience with a high school diploma, or equivalent.
My job title is not Project Manager. Can I still qualify to take the PMP exam?
Your job title is not important. What’s important is what activities/processes you have been responsible for on your projects.
Who should take this Olympia PMP Certification Prep course?
You should meet, or be close to meeting, the PMP experience requirements prior to attending our PMP prep Olympia course. You should also be reasonably familiar with modern project management techniques, as advocated by PMI, and be planning on sitting for the PMP exam within a couple of months of completing this PMP certification preparation course. If you have any questions about your eligibility to get PMP certified, or about the application process, please call us at 206-523-1927. If you’re interested in learning about best practice project management techniques but aren’t really that interested in certification, you should probably take one of our other Olympia project management courses.
PMP Prep Olympia Course Outline
- PMP Course Introduction and Expectations
- The PMP Exam and PMP Exam Prep Techniques
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility
Olympia PMP Prep Course Location
Key Consulting Inc
Bellefield Office Park
The Arbor Building
1621 114th Ave SE, Suite 105
Bellevue WA 98004
Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater are serviced by our dedicated project management classroom in Bellevue. Our public course start dates are listed below. We can also bring our PMP training course to you, if you have a group of 4 or 5 people interested in PMP certification.
All of our PMP prep Olympia courses are 40 hours in duration. Compare to others that are only 35 or even 24 hours. There’s a lot of material to cover – shorten is not better in this situation. Daytime PMP courses run 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour for lunch. Evening certification courses run 5:30pm to 9:30pm.
Select a PMP prep Olympia course date below to register, today! We look forward to seeing you.
- 5-day PMP boot camp: February 12th [PMBOK5], April 30th, June 25th, August 27th, October 29th, December 17th
- PMP 1-day-a-week: May 25th, July 27th, September 28th, November 9th