Skip to content
- If this is only time the team meets, schedule two meetings back-to-back, instead of one long meeting. Use the first meeting for status, and the second for more technical hands-on discussions.
- Start the meeting on time.
- Establish a clear decision making process.
- Control and facilitate the meeting yourself.
- Review the agenda at the beginning the meeting to allow yourself to modify/prioritize as necessary.
- Keep the meeting interesting, and pace of the meeting maintained.